Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions set out below were updated and are effective as of 00:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 31st March 2012.
ATTENTION: Maryland Live! Casino welcomes those of you who are 21 years of age or older, and resident in the United States, to this website: www.MyLiveOnlineCasino.com (“Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully below. By using this Site, you signify your agreement with these Terms. If you do not agree to all the Terms; or are not at least 21 years of age; or are not resident in the United States, please do not use this Site.
Parties and BackgroundIn this Agreement, the terms “you” “your,” and “yours” refers to you the user of this or any other guest, person or entity who accesses or uses this Site.
The terms “Maryland Live! Casino” or “MyLiveOnlineCasino.com,” refers to PPE Casino Resorts Maryland, LLC of Baltimore Maryland; the term “Aristocrat” refers to Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. of Las Vegas, Nevada; and the terms “we,” “us,” “our,” or “ours” refers collectively to Maryland Live! Casino, and Aristocrat.
This Site, all virtual activities and games (“Games”), and the underlying software and hardware platform are wholly maintained and hosted by Aristocrat in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. The brand features “Maryland Live! Casino,” the URL “MyLiveOnlineCasino.com” and its related URLs, and any other related trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos or other distinctive brand features related to Maryland Live! Casino, are either owned by, or licensed to PPE Casino Resorts Maryland, LLC.
This Site and the Games offered herein, are made available to you on a free-to-play basis only.
You may be awarded amounts of notional currency (“Virtual Credits”) used by the participants in order to access and play the Games. Virtual Credits cannot be withdrawn nor translated into real currency.
Your engagement in playing Games on this Site is solely limited to Virtual Credits, and therefore, you cannot win real money or any actual value from the Games or Site, whatsoever. Thus, this Site is not enabled for Internet gambling nor does this Site offer real-money-Internet gaming in any form or format, whatsoever.
Eligibility To Play
This Site and participation in the activities on this Site is restricted in certain circumstances. Participation in Games is open only to residents of those jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited by law, including by way of age. Any Games that are made available to play online are additionally only open to individuals of legal age of majority only, in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You cannot play under any circumstances if you are not at least twenty-one (21) years of age; minors may not play; and residents in countries outside of the United States may not play.
In order to avoid minors playing on this Site, we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify the information provided by you. We may undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 21 years or over. Where these checks are unable to verify that you are 21 years of age or over, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of age. If we are unable to confirm that you are aged twenty-one (21) or over within seventy two (72) hours (or such other period as may from time to time be specified by us) of your account being opened then we are required to suspend your account until satisfactory proof of your age is provided.
With respect to players resident located outside the United States, you may not seek to register and open an account within this Site. If you circumvent or attempt to circumvent the technical blocking systems employed by us to prevent access by residents of countries outside the United States your account may be subject to immediate closure and forfeiture of any and all Virtual Credits contained therein.
We reserve the right to carry out local research and to check with local authorities to verify your identity or related information. If you fail to produce evidence of your identity within 30 days, we may treat your account as a Dormant Account in accordance with the terms set out below.
The Games found on www.MyLiveOnlineCasino.com are a mixture of:
- Single-player games of skill and chance combined; and
- Single-player games of chance.
Some Game rules may be modified due to the nature of the Site and the Internet. You accept and recognize that the Games are provided for entertainment purposes only, and do not afford opportunities to win real prizes, money or other forms of real currency.
Availability Of Games
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion and without liability, to cancel or suspend a Game should a virus, bug, worm, communication or server failure occur, or for any other reason .
We are not be required to maintain usernames or passwords. So,if you misplace, forget, lose or are otherwise unable to enter the Site, we are not, will not be responsible nor liable for any inconvenience regarding your account.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions
All content and Games including these Terms may change without notice to you. The revised Terms will become effective when posted on this Site.
Representations & Warranties By Players
By doing any of the following things:
- entering or using the Site;
- opening and using an account on the Site; and
- playing Games on the Site,
you hereby represent, warrant and certify all of the following:
- you are not required to participate in the Games;
- participation in the Games, if elected by you, is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you fully understand, agree to, become a party to and shall abide by all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change from time-to-time;
- you have the full, complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Games and your participation in the Games is not prohibited in your jurisdiction or by any other local rule, regulation or law;
- you are:
- at least 21 years of age; and
- an "adult" (as that term is legally defined within the jurisdiction in which you are playing from) or the age necessary to participate in the Games, if the jurisdiction within which you playing from requires you to be over a certain age;
- you only have one account, username and password with this Site and understand that your account may be closed if you are deemed to be operating more than one account or username;
- you shall not allow any other person or third party — including, without limitation, any minor — to: participate in the Games; use or reuse your account; access and/or use any content or information from the Site.
- you understand that the terms ‘MyLiveOnlineCasino.com’ and ‘Maryland Live!’ are service marks and trade names of PPE Casino Resorts Maryland, LLC ;
- your interest in the Game and the Site is personal, and not professional;
- your entering of the Site is solely for your own personal entertainment and any other entrance, access, use or reuse of this Site by you is strictly prohibited;
- you play the Games entirely at your own risk;
- you will periodically review these Terms;
- you may not: participate in the Games; open, use or reuse an account; enter the Site, if you do not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and agree to abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, all the terms and conditions of these Terms as may change or be amended from time to time;
- you do not find the Game or the Site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair or indecent;
- we make no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the legal right for you to participate in the Games nor shall any of our employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion (or other agencies), media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties;
- you acknowledge that any messaging or chat-room capability on the Site is provided solely to enhance your or your opponent's enjoyment of a Game. You will not use any portion of this Site to post or share any content or information that:
a. is defamatory, derogatory, degrading or harassing of another or constitutes a personal attack;
b. invades another's privacy or includes another's confidential, sensitive or personal information;
c. promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual;
d. is obscene or not in good taste;
e. violates or infringes or promotes the violation or infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights
f. violates or promotes the violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
g. contains a solicitation of funds, goods or services, or promotes or advertises goods or services; or
h. contains any viruses, Trojan horses, or other components designed to limit or harm the functionality of a computer.
If you violate anyone of the provisions in this Representations and Warranties section you agree you will hold us harmless from any loss, damage, cost or expense whatsoever, nor howsoever arising therefrom, including but not limited to loss of business, profit, extraordinary or punitive damages, any fines or penalties.
We may terminate your Account and your access to any Games.
You also acknowledge that we, without liability or responsibility, may in our sole discretion:
- decline to accept the registration of any person including you to this Site;
- restrict, discontinue, suspend or terminate access to the Site or play on the Site for any reason whatsoever; and
- may cancel or unwind all Virtual Credit promotional awards and confiscate any Virtual Credit winnings.
- actively scan Games on our website to ensure that no players are using any type of 'bot' or additional software in order to give themselves an unfair strategic advantage while playing a Game. Although we cannot prevent players from initially using such aids, we may retrospectively cancel or unwind all Virtual Credit promotional credit awards and terminate any account and confiscate any Virtual Credit winnings derived from tournament entries or wagers if we detect or suspect, that such aids have been used. Our decision is final on all accounts terminated.
Collusion, Cheating And Fraud
If you suspect any player is cheating or colluding or undertaking a fraudulent activity it should be reported to us immediately by email to “customerservices@MyLiveOnlineCasino.com” identifying the player or players’ usernames or aliases involved and containing a brief description of their suspect activities.
We reserve the right to terminate your account, withhold or confiscate in full or part (at the unfettered discretion of the customer services staff) the Virtual Credit balance of your account and in doing so recover from your account the amount of any Virtual Credit if:
- you are found to be or reasonably suspected to be participating in any form of cheating, collusion or fraudulent practice; or
- you violate or promote the violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
If we suspect that you are participating in any form of unlawful activity, collusion or fraudulent practice we may report such activity or suspicions to the police or proper authorities.
You may not play any Game if you, or a member of your household, are or have ever been, an employee of Maryland Live! Casino, Aristocrat, or any of their affiliated companies. For the purposes of this clause an “employee” includes third-party contractors, such as licensors, software suppliers, developers or partners and any person affiliated with any one of these third-party contractors.
Disclaimer Of Liabilities
This Site including: text, web pages, data, images and Content (including, but not limited to, links to any other web site) the software, services, video, audio, multimedia, documents, posts, blogs, web or podcasts, bulletin boards, notices, press releases, or other information, or Games, functionality provided to you in the form of a service, such as email, blogs, forums, discussions, alerts and other services that allow you to post, upload, download or transmit information and other information, content, and services provided by or through the Site are collectively referred to as “Content” are provided by us "as is," "as available" and, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, without any representation or warranty of any kind. Without limiting the previous sentence, we do not make, except to the minimum extent required by applicable law, and we expressly disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any express, implied, statutory or other warranty of any kind (including any warranty with respect to title, non-infringement of any right of any third party, merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose or error-free use) for this Site and Content (including any link to any other web site). We do no guarantee the accuracy of any Content and expressly disclaim liability for any damages arising out of the use of any Content. Still, further, any Content accessed, downloaded, or otherwise obtained on or through the use of the Site is used at your own discretion and risk. We will have no responsibility for any damage to your system or loss of data that results from the download or use of Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold us or our officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, due to or arising out of anything you share on this Site, your violation of any of these Terms, or any additional rules, guidelines or Terms posted on this Site or provided on or through the Site, or your violation or infringement of any third party rights.
Submission of Ideas
We welcome your comments about our Site, Games and services (“Comments”). However, we ask you limit your Comments to your experiences with our Site, Games and services. Please do not to send us any unsolicited creative ideas, suggestions, or materials, including but not limited to creative artwork, samples, feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas for new products, promotions, product names, advertising campaigns, technologies or processes (“Ideas”). The Comments and Ideas that you may submit will in no way prevent the purchase, manufacture or use of similar products, services, plans and ideas by us for any purpose whatsoever. Please understand that we make no assurances that your Comments and Ideas will be treated as confidential or proprietary. Please also understand that we shall be free to copy, use, modify, disclose and distribute your Comments and Ideas without restriction for any purposes whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the Site or any Content provided on or through the Site.
Jurisdiction And Operation
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site and Games provided on or through or uploaded to the Site shall be governed by U.S. federal law or the laws of the State of Maryland. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or Content shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Baltimore, Maryland. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding. Additionally, Maryland laws apply to this Agreement without regard for any other choice-of-law rules that might direct the application of the laws of any other state, or other jurisdiction.
Responsible Virtual Credit Gaming
Management wish you to enjoy online free-to-play and/or Virtual Credit-based gaming in a responsible fashion and request that you follow these simple guidelines:
- Free-to-play and Virtual Credit-based gaming on this Site is not recommended if you are recovering from a dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
- Virtual Credit-based gaming on this Site is not recommended if it might interfere with your daily responsibilities; and
- Self-exclusion: While you may request to close your account, any closed account can be re-opened by applying through the Site to the customer services team at customerservices@MyLiveOnlineCasino.com. You may wish to permanently close your account by electing to “self-exclude”. In order for you to “self-exclude” please contact our customer services team requesting specifically “self-exclusion”.
- Over 21s Only: It is not allowed for anyone under the age of 21 years to play our Games for Virtual Credits. We reserve the right to request proof of age, identity and address and may request that you download, complete and return a form by fax to a nominated number together with a copy of your passport or other form of photo ID. We also reserve the right to make enquiries with a third party in order to verify your identity, age and place of residence.
We may record all electronic transactions in the interests of staff and clients.
Subject to any rules posted herein from time to time (such as Tournament Rules) the Terms and Conditions contained herein represents the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and us and supersedes and merges all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and us.
If any part of this Agreement is for any reason held to be uneforceable, the rest of it remains fully enforceable.
You agree not to download, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivate works, copy, re-use, modify, adapt, attempt to decompile, decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer, decrypt or discover the source code of all or any portion of the Content, including the Games, create improvements, or seek to obtain intellectual property protection to Content or any intellectual property rights in the Content or Games.
Virtual Credit-based transactions are only valid if accepted by our server. Until acceptance of the transaction by our server all information displayed relating to a Game constitutes an invitation to play only. You agree that our records shall be the final authority in determining the validity and terms of any transactions and the circumstances in which they were made. We reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or limit any transaction. Where a transaction is invalid, refused or its value limited, any Virtual-Credit-based sum deducted from your account with respect to that Game may be credited to your account.
Trademark and Copyright
Live!®, Maryland Live!™, and the Maryland Live! Casino Logo™, www.MyLiveOnlineCasino.com, Service and other trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") used in this Site are the property of Live! Holdings, LLC, or their respective owners. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, a license or right of use of any Trademark displayed in the Site without the prior written permission of Live! Holdings, LLC, or its respective owner.
Copyright© 2012, PPE Casino Resorts Maryland, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright© 2002-2012 Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ownership of Site and Content; Reservation of Rights
Other than the limited-permitted use to participate in Games on the Site, the Site, and Content provided on or through the Site or any other site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us, may not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, printed, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work, or otherwise used for any public or commercial purpose, without our express written permission. We also reserve the right to terminate or change any permission to use this Site, or any other rights or Terms, at any time. Your use of this Site does not transfer to you any ownership or any other rights in the Site, or its Content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by us.
Code Of Online Conduct
When you chat to other persons online you are required to:
- use polite and courteous behavior; and
- to extend to strangers from different United States and cultures those widely recognized levels of social etiquette employed during telephone communications or meetings in person.
- While the great majority of our online players understand and adhere to these recognized levels of courtesy and politeness in all chat room discussions and email messages ("Communications") a small minority engage in the unacceptable behavior during Communications ("Abuse").
We accept and recognize your right to freedom of expression during online communications but you shall recognize your primary responsibility towards other players not to cause offence through the use of inappropriate or inflammatory words comments or phraseology during online communications either prior to, during or after any online Game session.
We require that you refrain from Abuse, whether intentionally caused or not. Abuse may be specifically constituted by any of the following:
- using foul language or expletives in the course of communications;
- insulting fellow players (whether in-Game or not);
- repeated or one-off communications during a Game session intentionally timed to distract or otherwise interfere with the course of the Gameplay; and/or
- employing sexual language or words suggesting inappropriate behavior.
In addition, we strongly recommend to our players that they withhold their email addresses from other players at all times in order to avoid the risk of onward distribution or publication of these to unauthorized companies or persons. We will not release email addresses to unauthorized third parties unless required to do so by operation of law or regulation and we request that our players extend that privilege to each other.
Compliance with our Code of Online Conduct is a mandatory requirement of all our players who have accepted our Terms & Conditions for using the accessing the website and playing the Games. We monitor, store and review all chat room and in-Game communications on a regular basis and will investigate any complaints submitted by our players. Failing to comply may result in the suspension or termination of your user account. Suspended accounts may be re-activated at our discretion.
- You may be awarded Virtual Credit to use on the Site by opening an account online and thereby automatically accepting a promotional offer.
- We reserve the right to remove Virtual Credit from your account if we, at our sole discretion, deem you have attempted to abuse the Virtual Credit.
- As a participant in any promotion (“Promotion”) you must agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions governing usage of the Games and the Site.
- Specific terms and conditions relating to the Promotion will be set out on the Site under the promotions section of this website.
- To the extent that the terms and conditions of the Promotion conflict with these Terms and Conditions the terms and conditions of the Promotion will prevail.
- We reserve the unfettered right to exclude or otherwise remove you from participation in the Promotion if in our sole opinion the circumstances warrant such exclusion.
- Each Promotion is available only once per customer. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required. If you are found to have multiple accounts it will result in all your accounts being closed and any Virtual Credit being forfeited.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of, or terminate, the Promotion and/or to withdraw any other offers described in these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice and shall not be held liable for doing so.
- Virtual Credit will expire after two months of inactivity i.e. no Games played during that time.
- We reserve the right to ask you to provide sufficient documentation to satisfy us in our absolute discretion as to your identity prior to us awarding any Virtual Credit consequent to any promotion.
In the event you accumulate a material amount of Virtual Credit in your account (and materiality shall be determined at the discretion of us) during the course of playing the Games available at this Site you authorize us to promote your activities playing the Games and associated Virtual Credit accumulation through diverse marketing and promotion undertaken in a manner entirely at our discretion and including but not limited to:
- news articles posted online and visible to other players of the Games;
- email communications to our other customers;
- press releases intended for publication to the public; and
- advertising of your activities.
At all times we will ensure that your identity is kept confidential unless specifically waived by you.
Your account may be deemed a “Dormant Account” in the event you fail to use your account for a single continuous period of 30 days or more. Use of your account may be constituted by:
- playing one or more of the Games for Virtual Credit.
All Dormant Accounts with Virtual Credits remaining may be subject to an inactivity charge of 100% of all Virtual Credits contained in your account one day following the first month in which your account is deemed a Dormant Account. After your account has been deemed a Dormant Account and has subsequently been dormant for an additional calendar month, your account may be deemed an “Abandoned Account” and closed by us.
If you return to the Site in order to carry out any one of the previously stated activities and your account has been previously deemed either a Dormant Account or an Abandoned Account, please contact Customer Services for a review of your account.
Your per-Game player rating is operated and defined at our absolute discretion and is subject to change from time to time without notice to you. Information on player ratings is clearly displayed on each Game specific Site page.
I. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
A. Personal Information
"Personal Information" refers to information through which you can be identified. We collect Personal Information that you provide voluntarily to us. Some examples of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, gaming activity, and purchase and reservation information. If you visit Maryland Live! Casino, Personal Information may include your image in a live video feed that can be viewed on the MLC Web Sites. Some Personal Information is considered "Confidential Personal Information". Confidential Personal Information is your name in combination with one or more of the following: credit or debit card number, financial account number, driver's license number, state identification card number, Social Security number, passport number, and naturalization number.
In addition to Personal Information that you provide voluntarily to us, we may obtain Personal Information from third parties including, but not limited to, business partners, family members, friends, and entities that direct you to or are located at the Site. In situations where your Personal Information is collected by third parties under contract with us, we require these third parties exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided.
B. Non-Personal Information
"Non-Personal Information" refers to information about you or your activities through which you cannot be personally identified. When you use the Internet, your web browser or software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the web sites you visit. Such information may include, for example, the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, your geographic location, and your interactions with the Site, including what pages you view and what information you download. When you visit the Site, your Non-Personal Information may be collected. Non- Personal Information may be linked to Personal Information.
C. Cookies and Information Collected by Advertising Companies
When you visit the Site, we use "cookies" and similar technologies to help us recognize and serve you better. Cookies are small files that contain information sent by a web site that is saved on your computer's hard drive. Cookies enable us to gather data such as web pages visited, links clicked, and material download. Cookies also are used to put a unique identifier on your computer. This helps us to generate statistics regarding usage of MLC Web Sites, such as the percentage of repeat visitors. In situations where it is possible to do so, this unique identifier may be linked to Personal Information. We do not, however, store your credit card number in a cookie unless specifically authorized by you.
There are different types of cookies including "browser" cookies (also known as html cookies) and Flash cookies (also known as Local Shared Objects). You can configure your browser to reject browser cookies or to notify you when browser cookies are offered so that you can accept or reject such cookies. However, if you reject browser cookies, you may not be able to conduct some transactions or use some services on the Site. However, blocking or deleting browser cookies may not block or delete other types of cookies including Flash cookies.
II. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Uses by Maryland Live! Casino
Except for Confidential Personal Information, we may use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for our own marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via postal mail, e-mail, telephone, text message, and other means. Confidential Personal Information will not be used for our own marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may also use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for non-marketing purposes. Some examples of such use include (1) processing and fulfilling reservations or purchases;
(2) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (3) customizing your experience at the Site; and (4) responding to your inquiries or other communications.
We may combine Personal Information with other generally or publicly available information to help us identify your preferences or interests. Your Personal Information may also be merged with Personal Information available from other sources such as (1) companies that match e-mail addresses with postal addresses and other information; (2) credit card verification and credit services; and (3) other resorts, casinos, or properties that are owned, operated, or affiliated with Maryland Live! Casino.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such uses by notifying us in accordance with Section III.A. below. Opting-out will not prevent your Personal Information from being used for non-marketing purposes.
B. Sharing With Business Partners and Other Third Parties
Except for Confidential Personal Information, we may share your Personal Information with our business partners for joint marketing efforts, or for our business partners' own marketing purposes. When we provide Personal Information to our business partners, we require them to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with business partners for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such sharing by notifying us in accordance with Section III.B. below.
Although you may request to opt-out of sharing Personal Information with our business partners for marketing purposes, we may disclose Personal Information to our business partners and other third parties for the following purposes:
if you enroll in our Responsible Gaming Program (see "Responsible Gaming Program" in Section V below);
(1) for non-marketing purposes, such as processing and fulfilling reservations or purchases;
(2) to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
(3) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
(4) to protect and defend us , or ouraffiliates, and all of their or our officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(5) to satisfy any contractual obligation to indemnify our contractors, business partners or other third parties in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(7) to prevent imminent physical harm or threats to public safety;
(8) to third-party vendors that MLC may use to perform functions, such as credit card transactions;
(9) to prevent fraud;
(10) to engage in debt collection
(10) keeping your credit card on file for future purchases unless you tell us not to;
(12) to ensure minors do gain entry to our casino; and
(13) otherwise with consent or as permitted or required by law.
When we provide Personal Information to our business partners and other third parties for such purposes, we require them (to the extent feasible) to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
III. YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
A. How to Opt-Out
If you wish to opt-out of receiving solicitations from us or do not want us to share your Personal Information with our business partners for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
Even if you registered your telephone number on a Do-Not-Call list, certain exemptions may allow us to contact you by telephone. However, to ensure our customers' preferences are honored, we also maintain our own internal do-not-call list. If you would like to opt-out of receiving telemarketing sales calls from us by adding your telephone number to our internal do-not-call list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collected by us are stored on secure servers, which are protected by firewalls and other industry standard security measures. These security measures are intended to protect our servers from unauthorized access. However, no security system is impenetrable, and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach. We have controls in place that are designed to detect potential data breaches, contain and minimize the loss of data, and conduct forensic investigations of a breach.
Our staff is required to take reasonable measures to ensure that unauthorized persons cannot view or access your Personal Information. Employees who violate our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices, or electronic communication method that you may use to send e-mails and submit information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you use will provide adequate security for communicating with us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information that you send us before we receive it.
As a standard security practice, we will take reasonable steps which are standard in the industry to ensure that the communication methods used to support the Site does not permit connection or communication by methods that have known security weaknesses or vulnerabilities. As such, if you experience trouble using the Site, it may be an indication that you need to upgrade your Internet browsing tool or application to a newer version that supports more secure communication methods.
V. RESPONSIBLE GAMING PROGRAM
MLC adheres to its Code of Conduct for Responsible Gaming. Accordingly, we will not use the Personal Information of members of Self-Limit Access Program of Nevada, Disassociated Persons Program of Maryland, as applicable, for any marketing purposes.
VI. OTHER WEB SITES
We are not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices of other web sites, including web sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. You should review and understand the privacy policies posted on any linked sites you visit before using those sites or providing any Personal Information.
VII. PERSONS UNDER AGES 18 AND 21
Certain of our areas and activities are intended for persons 21 or older. If you are under 21, we ask that you do not access or attempt to access any areas or participate in any activities that are restricted to persons 21 or older. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information from persons under 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under 18 and believe that the person has provided us with Personal Information.
VIII. VISITORS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Our Site is maintained on servers located in the United States, and Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are stored on computers and servers located in the United States. The United States may not offer a level of privacy protection for Personal Information as great as that offered in other jurisdictions. Therefore, the disclosure of Personal Information pursuant to this Policy is at your own risk. We make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside of the United States that apply to the collection, security, use and disclosure of Personal Information.
IX. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time without notice. When this Policy is revised in a material way, notice will be posted on the Site along with the revised Policy.